Job vacancy - Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team and be part of one of the leading property investment, design and development companies in the UK.
Salary - £20,000
Location - Padiham, Lancashire
Group First Global Ltd is renowned for its innovative commercial and residential property developments, storage centres and car parks.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a successful, growing marketing team as a Marketing Executive.
As a member of the marketing team, you will be responsible for assisting in the planning, management and development of a range of digital marketing campaigns across social media, paid marketing (PPC), email and print.
What will you get to do?
- Research, plan and implement digital marketing strategies across a variety of businesses
- Work with the team to create highly engaging and creative social media content across all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and any other relevant platform
- Contribute and provide an exceptional level of support to the ongoing paid marketing campaigns across both Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Research new potential target audiences and figure out how best to reach them
- Report against monthly and quarterly performance targets. Communicate key insights and obstacles to the team and broader company
- Assist in the maintenance, planning and delivery of PPC campaigns for a broad range of businesses
- Manage and execute email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp
- Promote our businesses across third party platforms such as Rightmove and Zoopla
- Create and deliver engaging written content for the website and blog
- Cross-team collaboration is key – you will work closely with the different businesses within the Group to achieve excellent results
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in running Paid Social and Google Ad campaigns
- Has excellent writing skills
- Experience managing social media channels
- Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be creative and have an eye for detail
- A passion for marketing
Beneficial but not essential skills include:
- Graphic design experience
- Experience using Microsoft Advertising
- Has experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Acrobat
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be part of a team of exceptionally talented marketers, within a company renowned for rewarding hard work and success from its employees; with a competitive salary and a great working environment. We also offer 24 day’s holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays and an early finish on Friday.
Within Group First we operate with a great degree of autonomy. So, while you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager, to a significant degree, you will be in charge of your own workload and focus areas, giving you the chance to have a huge impact on one of the UK’s fastest growing & most successful property companies.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, please email an up to date CV, along with a brief covering letter, detailing your experience, and why you would be a great fit for the role, to: